Please check below for our current opening hours and restrictions.
If you’ve had a look around but haven’t found what you’re looking for then please contact us. It would be impossible for us to list everything we do and we do do rather a lot!
You can use any of the details below, phone, e-mail or our social media sites to get in touch. Alternatively you can use the handy form opposite to send us a message. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- Address: Unit 5C, Number One Industrial Estate, Consett, Country Durham, DH8 6SR
- Phone: 01207 588850
- Email: email@example.com
We are currently operating on an appointment only basis in order to comply with Government Guidelines regarding social distancing and there are some restrictions in place.
– Opening hours are changeable as we work with fluctuating staff numbers and attendance is appointment only. Please call or e-mail using the details above in order to reserve your slot. If you find you can’t attend your appointment please let us know as soon as possible. Appointments will be on a first come first served basis.
– Only 1 customer will be allowed into the shop at any time. You may bring a partner to help choose your frame but they will be asked to wait outside.
– Please wear a mask or face covering or you will be refused entry. We have some available for customer use but not many so it would be helpful if you could provde your own. You will also be asked to sanitise your hands when you come in.
– Please don’t touch the door handles or anything in the shop. If you see a sample on the wall that you like, please indicate to the staff member who will take it down for you. We also ask that you take notice of the markings on the floor allowing for safe distancing.
We appreciate that these precautions may be inconvenient but we feel that it is the best way to protect the health and wellbeing of all of our staff and of you, the customer. We all wish it could go back to normal as soon as possible but until then, we feel that this is the best way forward.
Thank you for your patience.